For inquiry on other grades and further product information, please click here to contact us.
ALARIA 180KG / 200L
- Heat Transfer Oil with excellent oxidation stability. formualted from selected praffinic stock, capable of resisting thermal decomposition.
ISO VG 32, 46, 68, 100, 150
180 KG / 200L
Hydraulic oil for use in all hydraulic transmission system
DIN 51524- II HPL -- AFNOR NF E 48603 HM -- CETOP RP 91 H HM -- DENISON HF-2 -- VDMA 24318 -- BS 4231 HSD -- ISO L-FD （OSO 10-22）-- ISO L-HM （OSO 32-150）--
HYDROMATIC （REXROTH）-- HORBIGER HYDRAULIC -- LINDE -- SAUER -- ZF TE-ML 12
GR MU EP 2
NLGI 2 18KG
- yellow-brown, slightly-fibrous, smooth-textured lithium-base greases containing EP (Extreme Pressure) additives.
- suitable for use in requiring EP properties including plain bearings, heavily loaded ball and roller bearings even operating at high temperature
- withstand loads for wide range of application
DIN 51825 -- DIN51826
GR NF NLGI 2 18KG
- a non-melting grease formulated from a special thickener with light-brown, smooth-texture
- suitable for the lubrication of plain bearings and of ball and roller bearings operating at exceptionally high temperatures
- non-fibrous, suitable for the lubrication of high-speed bearings
ISO VG 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460 200L
- Industrial gear oil developed to meet the widest range of requirements of EP lubrication, including gears operating under severe duty (ISO-L-CKD classification).
- Formulated from paraffinic base stocks and selected additives to ensure both high-speed and shock-load performance and low-speed and highload performance.
ANSI/AGMA 9005-D94（AGMA 2EP、3EP、4EP、5EP、6EP、7EP、8EP ASLE EP -- DIN 51517 III (1979）CLASS CLP US STEEL 224 -- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101(5E)
ISO 68, 220 20L
- Paraffin-based machine tool lubricant with special greasing, anti-rust and anti-sticking additives
- Formulated for the lubrication of guides, even with high loads, with circulation and total loss lubrication systems.
- For use as hydraulic fluids in machines, especially grinding machines, in which a single oil is used for the lubrication of the guides and for the hydraulic drive.
ISO-L-HG 68 & 220
STANIMUC G 68 & 220
DIN 51502 CGLP