I-SINT 0W-40 / 5W-40 / 10W-40 4L
top synthetic technologyeninge oil for gasoline engines of cars, sports utility and vans
best engine protection, reducing wear and deposits formation even inextreme driving conditions.
- high fluidity ensures engine lubrication reducing friction and contributes to fuel economy.
- low volatility and high thermal stability drastically reduces oil consumption.
- strongly resists oxidation due to high temperatures allowing long drain intervals provided by car manufacturers
API SN/CF -- ACEA A3/B4 -- MB 229.3 -- BMW Longlife -- GM LL-B-025 -- PORSCHE A40
RN710/700 -- VW 502.00+505.00
I-SINT 5W-30 4L
- mid SAPS top synthetic engine oil for modern passenger cars and light vans gasoline or diesel engines with or without particulate filters (DPF)
- offers prolonged oil-change intervals according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Outstandig fuel economy and reduction of CO2 emissions
- Low oil consumption
- High compatibility with after-treatment devices for exhaust emissions meeting the OEM requirements
ACEA C3 -- API SN -- MB Approval 229.51 -- VW 504 00, 507 00 -- BMW LL-04 -- Porsche C30
I-SINT MS 5W-30 / 5W-40 4L
- innovative “Mid SAPS” synthetic technology lubricant for gasoline or diesel engines of passenger cars or light vans
- reduces exhaust pollutants in combination with Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and comply with the latest emission legislation.
- the low ash formualation helps to prolong the life of after-treatment systems
- free-flowing at cold temperatures allowing easier engine start-up
- high fuel economy characteristics reduces CO2 emissions
- exceptional resistance to mechanical shear stress provides the greatest protection against viscosity loss in service
ACEA C3 -- API SN -- MB 229.51, 229.52 -- VW 502 00, 505 01 -- BMW LL-04 -- GM DEXOS™ 2 (5W-30) -- Porsche A40 (5W-40)
I-SINT TECH F 5W-30 4L
- synthetic engine oil to exceed the service requirements of Ford models meeting WSS M2C913-D
- suitable for earlier Ford models requiring 912 or 913 A/B/C, and vehicle requiring an ACEA A1/B1 or ACEA A5/B5
- outstanding stability allows extended oil change intervals according to car manufacturers.
- with friction modifying agents, maximizes fuel economy and reduction of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
- it provides optimum cold start properties and excellent wear protection
- ensure low oil consumption.
ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5 -- API SL/CF -- Ford WSS-M2C913-D -- Renault RN 0700
I-SINT EXTRA TEC SAE 5W-40 4L
- synthetic lubricant of the latest generation, specifically developed for powerful engines (including turbocharged) operating at any condition, inclduing high output engines, stop and go or highway service, rally, off road.
- particularly recommended when maximum performance and protection is requested
- offers excellent viscosity stability even after an extended period of extreme service.
API SN/CF -- ACEA A3,B3,B4-08 -- MB 229.3 -- PORSCHE A40 -- VW501.00+505.00 -- RN710/700
I-SINT FORMULA 3000 SAE 10W-40 4L
- synthetic enigne oil formulated for European and Japaense cars engines operating under severest conditions.
- low-volatility synthetic components and high thermal stability reduces oil consumption
- resistant to oxidation deterioration due to high temperatures, helps in prolonged service
ACEA A3/B4-04 -- API SL/CF -- MB 229.3 -- VW 502.00+505.00
I-SINT SUPER SN 10W-40 4L